Debt Settlement Toronto
People looking for debt settlement in Toronto need to seriously consider getting some qualified advice. This article will hopefully provide you with some solid advice on how debt settlement can significantly reduce your debt owing and finally give you peace of mind.
First, here are are the TOP 10 indicators that you require a debt settlement:
- Your credit cards are maxed out.
- You find yourself having to use cash to make purchases because your credit cards don’t work.
- You are feeling huge anxiety at the grocery store line up because you don’t know if your bank card will work.
- You experienced an unforeseen circumstance in your life which has interrupted your cash flow. It’s causing you high stress.
- You have sold things to catch up, but you’re running out of things to sell.
- You’ve borrowed from family & friends. But that option is no longer viable. You need to address the debt in a different way.
- You applied for and received a new credit card so you could pay off the old one.
- Your credit card payments are always late and you have huge concerns that you’ve sabotaged your credit score.
- The collection calls are getting more frequent and nasty. You’ve run out of excuses and choose to avoid the calls.
- Despite your best intentions and high integrity, your debt is spinning out of control. It’s time! You need help!
If you find yourself in one or all of the above situations, it’s time to take a deep breath and consider getting some real help.
So, what can you expect from a debt settlement in Toronto with Sheriff Sole & Madej Inc.?
The first thing we tell our clients is, “please don’t worry.” We’re not here to judge you. Quite the opposite! We are here to help you. You will meet with one of our qualified debt settlement professionals. Your information is safe and secure with us. Our goal is to help you find a solution and get you back on track.
- Together, we will take a look at your financial situation. It perhaps is obvious that we have to review this, but we need to know where you are at. So we’ll ask you about your monthly income, your monthly expenses, and accumulated debts.
- We help you eliminate stress by focusing on what you can do, vs what you can’t do. For example: we’ll stop collection calls!
We stop the interest accumulating on your debt.
- We lower your monthly payments. The end goal is to give you ONE payment that is more manageable for you to succeed.
- If applicable, we will enroll you in a Debt Settlement Program such as Consumer Proposal. This gets you the debt help you need right now. We are more concerned about helping you get control of your finances. We’ll help you with credit counselling and your debt settlement. We have several Toronto offices and 12 locations throughout Ontario. Choose the one closest to you.
- The big goal is to help you rebuild your credit. We know it sounds basic but when bad things happen to good people, it’s easy to lose control of one’s finances. So, our job is to bring your budget back into alignment with what you can do. We also want to help you increase your savings, so you can live a debt-free/stress-free life.
When it comes to credit card debt, you need to know that it’s easy to fall into the credit card trap, as many others have done before you. If you want a simple method to pay down your credit cards that actually works, please check out this article entitled credit card debt consolidation.
How do we handle credit card debt if it’s impossible to handle it on your own? We do this with all Major credit cards like MasterCard, Visa & American Express. But we also do it with other credit cards like; The Bay, Home Depot, Lowes, Canadian Tire and many more.
What about overdue taxes? If you cannot pay your taxes in full now, but you want to give it a go on your own, you can negotiate with the Government of Canada and the Province of Ontario for any outstanding taxes. However, we have over 30 years experience doing this, you may get a better desired outcome if Sheriff Sole & Madej Inc represents you on this one. Click this link for more information about CRA Collections.
Your 3-Step Debt Settlement Toronto Action Plan
So, whether its credit card debt, CRA collections or past due car loans, here’s a simple 3-Step “take action” plan that we recommend:
Open all your bills. Letting them pile up in the corner simply means they’re always on your mind. We know it can be stressful to open them, but it’s a necessary “HAVE To” on the way to your “Want To’s.”
Create 3 columns on paper or on a computer and enter your debts as follows:
|Description (name of CC or debt)||Total Amount Owing||Interest Rate (%)|
This list should include all of your debts including all credit cards, personal loans, student loans, cards, mortgage, taxes, etc. Yes, this list also includes the money you owe family and friends.
Reach out to us for help. We’ll ascertain the best plan to get you in control of this debt. We promise that you will feel like a huge weight is lifted from your shoulders. It’s the uncertainty that is causing you pain. Once you have a plan, you’ll have certainty again. You’ll have an exact map to get you out of debt and rebuild your good credit rating.
Most people with bad debt are people that truly want to meet their financial obligations. They’ve tried everything. They tried to earn extra money with another part-time job, they sell items, they’ve borrowed to try and meet their obligations. But we all know in life, emergencies happen. The unexpected happens. Bad luck happens. No one person plans to go into debt. That’s why we offer Debt settlement Toronto Services. We are there to support you through challenges.
Find the Best Sheriff Sole & Madej Inc Debt Settlement Toronto Location For You:
|North York (Head Office)|
2001 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 120
Toronto, ON M2J 4Z8
7676 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 100
Markham, ON L3R 2N2
1920 Yonge St, Suite 200
Toronto, ON M4S 3E6
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 750
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1H8
|Mississauga Airport Road|
5925 Airport Road, Suite 200
Mississauga, ON L4V 1W1
10 Milner Business Court, Suite 300
Scarborough, ON M1B 3C6